4.02.2009


When Aihblinn was first published on Knitty.com I knew I wanted to knit it. I have been on a casual search for just the right yarn. I wanted something that had drape, so I decided I needed to find a silk blend. Someone was destashing their Rowan Summer Tweed (70% silk and 30% cotton) and I was able to get enough for the pattern. It is in the perfect color for me - denim.





When I heard that Cookie A. was being published, I jumped on the bandwagon and pre-ordered her book. It arrived on my doorstep today. I crave information on technique and construction, and it looks like the book delivers that and more. I look forward to sitting down with it and going through it page by page.














My poinsettia is cheering me with its blossoms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home