3.31.2009

Some things that add beauty to my days...

the texture of spring hail on my front porch....
gold finches sitting in the purple plum tree just before the blossoms burst open (the spots of bright yellow) ...
a prize from Kristin Nicholas's blogiversary contest, sent from her publisher. I am very excited to learn more about color and combining stitchery with knitting.

I resisted the urge to include the photo of my car door with the stream of bird poop on it. This is the first year I have had a robin that loves to sit on my door and look at himself in my rearview mirror. Hence the stream of bird poop. I find the humor in that.

Most of my time is spent focused on work, but I have found that my days are brighter if I remember to look up and to see the beauty. It is something I make a conscious effort to do. Otherwise, I find it is easy for me to blend into the gray tones of life.

1 Comments:

At 4/04/2009 , Blogger Jerry said...

I'm glad you are looking up from your work to see the wondrous world around you? So much beauty around you if you just take the time to enjoy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home