3.29.2009


Celadon Pool has honored me by bestowing on me the Kreativ Blogger award.

I am to list 7 things I love. I am going to alter it a little and list 7 things that I like. Here they are in no particular order:
1. Nature. I like to hike in it, camp in it, take pictures of it, and use its inspirations in my crafts. I like to hear the birds . I like to smell ripe blackberries or wild mint in the air.
2. Spinning and knitting (obviously). I get a deep satisfaction from turning fiber into yarn and then knitting something that is useful and beautiful.
3. Vegetables and cheese. Not necessarily together. They are two of my favorite things.
4. Black and white movies from the 30's through the 50's.
5. Studying the Bible. Seriously. It is so rich. The deeper I go, the more I realize I have only scratched the surface.
6. Social knitting.
7. I like to listen. I like to listen to all kinds of people. I like to hear what they have to say and the stories they tell. I guess it is because I also like people. I am less comfortable with talking.

Now I am supposed to share the names of 7 blogs that I visit. These are in no particular order. I usually don't like making a list because I cannot include everyone that I enjoy visiting. However, I have found some inspiring people through lists like this on other blogs, so I feel it is my turn to share. These are 7 of the blogs I enjoy visiting.....
1. Celadon Pool. I have followed her blog for quite some time. She helped me discover Posh Yarn.
2. Knitspot.
3. Molly Knits Sweaters. The moderator of my very first KAL, and probably the first blog that I read regularly - and still do.
4. Smoking Hot Needles.
5. Yarnhog
6. Stale Peeps.
7. Yarn Geek.
Twisted Knitster.
Ysolda.
The Soxophone Player.
Riihivilla
Celtic Memory Yarns
And more!! I can't list them all. So many creative people.

1 Comments:

At 3/30/2009 , Blogger Yarnhog said...

Congratulations!

(And thanks for naming me, too. :) )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home