3.28.2009

Sock Summit 2009



I reserved a room for the Sock Summit. It is being held in Oregon so I can't pass it up - it is about a 6-hour drive from here. In the past, I have often been disappointed by having to cancel my plans for these kinds of things due to work, etc., but I am making plans and expecting good things to happen. I am pleasantly surprised that I was able to reserve a room - I know many people have been waiting to make their reservations. Now I just need to get into a class. One thing at a time. There are so many great teachers listed. I would like to take a class from Knitspot's Ann Hanson. I have been following her blog for a few years now and she is one of my favorite designers. I think they open class registration in May.

Excitement bubbles up.

hee hee.

2 Comments:

At 3/29/2009 , Blogger MollyKnits said...

How wonderful. I would love to go, but OR is pretty far from IN, and until I get a teaching job, I will be short funds for travel. Have a blast!

 
At 3/29/2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lesson with Ann Hanson, wow!

You've won a bloggy award on my blog

http://celadon2.wordpress.com/2009/03/29/lookiee-three/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home