8.20.2007

I have been tagged!


I have been tagged by Molly Knits Sweaters! Last year, I joined a KAL she started, admired how good she is with people, and have been reading her blog ever since. I feel honored that she tagged me.

I am supposed to tag 5 other bloggers. It is so hard to pick just 5, as there are several I would like to mention. Of course, I would like to tag Molly Knits Sweaters , but I think that might be against the rules.

Now for the difficult task. So in no particular order....

Mrs. Twisted Knitster. She taught the Twisted Knitster to knit a couple of years ago and they enjoy fiber adventures together. We get to hear from her when she is featured as a guest blogger. She has shared pictures of her beautiful socks and baby gifts. She is a Rockin' Blogger for sure.

Celadon Pool Two. Her knitting is beautiful. She gives us a glimpse of her love of and commitment to faith, family (including the feline members of the family), and friends. Her training for and participation in a marathon to raise money for charity was inspiring.

Kim Knits (and sometimes not). Her knitting caught my eye, then I noticed that she is a fellow Oregonian just a few hours up the road. We have several little things in common and I enjoy visiting her blog.

Yarn over Manhattan. Knitting, spinning, lovely photos, and beautiful music. It is all spun together on her blog. I love hearing from her in my comments, and I find her blog refreshing.

Knit Together. Our paths continue to cross in the knitting community and it feels like I am meeting up with a friend. I like following her knitting projects and reading about her family and faith.

Also, Goce of Knitting and Crochet who visits my blog from Croatia, and The Ravelled Sleeve, and ..... It was rather hard to be limited to 5.

4 Comments:

At 8/21/2007 , Blogger susan said...

Oh thank you honey.

 
At 8/21/2007 , Blogger MollyKnits said...

lol, it is very hard to pick only five, but I think things will even out in the end.

Work started today, and the silliness is just starting.

 
At 8/28/2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - I'm honored! But it is YOU who is the Rockin Girl Blogger - I've got nothin on you lady! Thanks for thinking of me.

Debbie

 
At 9/03/2007 , Blogger Violiknit said...

Thank you for tagging me; (I actually got tagged by another blogger already, but I really appreciate your kindness!) You are definitely a rockin' girl blogger!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home