8.10.2007

Gobsmacked

I...I...I won a contest/drawing! The Twisted Knitster, whose blog I have enjoyed for quite some time, had a really creative contest. He had people design a colorway for him and then everyone who participated had their name put in a hat. It was so much fun! Then Mrs. Twisted Knitster drew names and I won! Mr. and Mrs. Twisted are lovely, generous people who have excellent taste in yarn, and the prize was from their stash. Pop on over and take a peek at the blog! Excuse me now, I have to catch my breath.

6 Comments:

At 8/10/2007 , Blogger Jerry said...

I really loved your entry, you understand the way we think. The connection of the music to the yarn was brilliant. We used your idea and ran with it. The Many famous guitars and musicians, almost endless classifications. Thank you for making the contest worth playing...

 
At 8/11/2007 , Blogger Goce said...

congratulations !

 
At 8/11/2007 , Blogger Violiknit said...

Congrats on your contest win!

 
At 8/11/2007 , Blogger susan said...

Oh lovely. Congratuations

 
At 8/13/2007 , Blogger MollyKnits said...

Congrats to you! Enjoy your yarn.

 
At 8/14/2007 , Blogger Lynn said...

Woohoo! Can't wait to see what you'll do with it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home