7.17.2007

Sock Monkey gone wild

This little bag is so fun. I ordered this from the Knitting Ewe.

It is reversible, and of course I have to show both sides and the bottom. Have to cuz I want to.




It is nicely made and has plenty of room for yarn, needles, and project. (Reasonably priced, too)

Progress on the Rogue...

Oops. The director had to inspect the shot. Thanx Pansy!

Sorry about the lack of focus (camera insisted on focusing on the background). The red cotton yarn is the crochet chain that I used for my provisional cast on and will be removed when I fold up the hem. The hem facing is in a gray/green heathered color. There is a purl row for the turning row, and the English Fern green is the body of the sweater. Soon I will fold up the hem and do the 3-needle thingy to knit the hem facing to the body, and then continue up the body.

Okay, back to work.

3 Comments:

At 7/18/2007 , Blogger Jerry said...

I love how you have cute little project bags with each project. It reminds me of a beach bag my Mom used to carry durring the Summer months. She would go to the Fabric store each Spring and make a new bag to brighten her mood instrad of just carrying a normal purse. I love your four legged Director trying to get some attention by walking throuh the shot. Guest apearences by Pansy are always welcome.
Jerry
PS Blogger is being odd and I find that I need to go in to the comments and exit and re-enter the comments and it works just fine. Well most of the time.

 
At 7/19/2007 , Blogger Violiknit said...

What a cute project bag! The rogue is looking good; what yarn are you using?

 
At 7/22/2007 , Blogger Stitchingmum said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, it's so nice to 'meet' you!! Love the sock monkey bag, v cute and functional to boot! See you 'round in Ravelry.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home