6.20.2007

Bye Bye Black Sheep

It looks like I won't be going to the Black Sheep Festival in Eugene. (moment of silence)

I was looking forward to seeing Crown Mountain Farms in person and maybe caressing the beautiful needles made by Jenkins Woodworking. I enjoy watching people spin and I like looking at the animals. Ahhh, I can almost smell the sheep barn. But I have yarn and patterns that inspire me and I have a list of knit blogs on Bloglines, so what do I have to complain about? Oh, and I got my invite to Ravelry, so there is another way to feel connected. And my LYS is having a pajama party on Saturday and some of my knitting buddies will be there. Nope, nothing to complain about.

3 Comments:

At 6/21/2007 , Blogger Jerry said...

We had planned to go as well but other things came up. We had friends who were displaying hand spun and hand dyed yarn and roving. Was very excited to see the sheep to sweater contest. Still waiting for my invite to Ravelry but I'm patient. Maybe we can meet up there next year or at least meet up at your LYS as we come by your neck of the woods. Jerry & Debbie

 
At 6/23/2007 , Blogger Violiknit said...

Sorry you don't get to go to the Black Sheep Festival, but you are so lucky to have a LYS that has Pajama Parties! How fun!

 
At 6/23/2007 , Blogger Quail Hill Knits said...

I understand how you feel about not being able to go to the Black Sheep Gathering. I had planned to go for the last six months and then got set for a week long trial next week. But you LYS sounds wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home