5.25.2007

Shifting the sweater out of reverse

The Seamless Hybrid, the final chapter

I ripped out the neck and the saddle parts of the shoulders while I watched Wallace & Gromit today. Now to pick up the stitches and move forward. I purchased an extra 2 or 3 balls of yarn for this sweater by accident which works to my advantage now. I think I will add in the new yarn instead of using the yarn that has been ripped out and re-knit a couple of times.


The Sock Hop yarn is playing with my imagination:

4 Comments:

At 5/26/2007 , Blogger Quail Hill Knits said...

The sweater color is a beautiful shade of brown. I am sure you will be quite happy when you finally cast off the last stitch. It looks very cozy.

 
At 5/28/2007 , Blogger MollyKnits said...

keep working at that sweater! You learn more about sweater construction making mistakes rather than perfect sweaters.

 
At 5/29/2007 , Blogger Theresa said...

Almost, almost, almost!

 
At 5/31/2007 , Blogger Jerry said...

Sometimes buying that extra yarn is a good thing. I can't wait to see the FO. The Sock Hop yarn looks like it's plied with multiple colors. When are you casting on? Simple pattern or lace?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home