5.18.2007

Tagged!

I have been tagged by Knitting on the Rogue River for the '7 random facts about me' meme.

Ahem, lets see...
1. I knit continental style and I have been experimenting a little with combination knitting.
2. When I buy yarn it is usually for a specific project.
I cannot think of any more knitting randomness, so how about non-knitting randomness...
3. I have a degree in biology, specifically wildlife biology with a minor in fisheries.
4. I don't enjoy eating meat or eggs - I have studied it too much. I am not a vegetarian, though. I just find it more enjoyable to eat cheese, veggies, rice, and beans.
5. I like savory flavor more than sweet.
6. In the past, I have enjoyed backpacking, horses, bicycling, canoeing, and birdwatching. In this chapter of my life I spend most of my time working at a computer, but I look forward to being active again.
7. I enjoy studying the Word of God immensely. I get excited when the 'layers' peel back and I glimpse the depth of the meaning.

I am supposed to tag 7 people with this meme, but most of the people I know have already been tagged. If you are reading this and have not done this meme then consider yourself tagged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home