7.02.2007

My First Blogiversary

I started out being a little unsure about this whole blog thing but I decided to give it a try. Now a year later, I find that my knitting experience is much richer because of this wonderful fiber arts community where so much sharing takes place. I have been encouraged, inspired, surprised, and humbled. I have experienced joy, compassion, excitement, and laughter. You have stretched the horizons of my knitting experience and you have warmed my heart.

Thank you so much. This blog would not mean so much to me if it weren't for those of you who drop in and coment or wave 'hello' as you go by.

See ya in the blogosphere! I am going to knit a bit.

5 Comments:

At 7/03/2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not only is YOUR life richer.....our lives are too---especially mine. Many may not know it out in the "blog-o-sphere", but YOU are a blessing and a joy to be together with IN PERSON too! (Not to mention what a wonderful teacher you are.)

HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY PUNKIN!!

 
At 7/03/2007 , Blogger Jerry said...

You have given the lucky ones who read your blog a unique place to see a warm and loving soul who inspires us all. You show us that you can do it and just dip your toes in the water and swim. Thank you for sharing your life however abbreviated we love it. I'm glad you are getting back some of the fruits from what you have given to all of us.

We both wish you a Super Duper Extra Special Blogiversay Punkin!!!! Imagine a cashmere yarn cake and us singing happy Blogiversary to you :)

Jerry & Debbie

 
At 7/03/2007 , Blogger MollyKnits said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Happy 4th!

My dog is hiding under the desk as I type this. He hates fireworks.

 
At 7/04/2007 , Blogger Gledwood said...

That's a great post... and this is another great thing, not only do you meet a new community of friends, but new people can jump in at total random like i'm doing now...you came up as "Next Blog" when I pressed that thing in the top bar... i'm at
http://gledwood2.blogspot.com
if you want to drop by you're most welcome
all the best 2u
and happy bloggiversary!

gledwood
"vol 2" ...

 
At 7/06/2007 , Blogger Violiknit said...

Happy blogiversary! Looking forward to your future posts!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home