7.29.2007

Bee Field Shawl

It arrived! The Bee Field shawl!

Pattern: Bee Fields by Anne at Knitspot.
Yarn: Wooly Wonka Fibers, Buckwheat Honey
colorway, Laceweight 100% merino, 1200 yards.
Needles: Hopefully, Jenkins circular size 5 US


I saw the swatches Anne from Knitspot posted when she began to knit and design this shawl and I was hooked. I have had Bee Field fever ever since. I have never bought a 'kit' before. I usually buy the pattern and then keep an eye out for just the right yarn, which can take months. This time, I liked the yarn and I felt the kit was a good buy. Wooly Wonka Fibers did a good job. I want to buy a Jenkins circular needle for this; I know they have good points for lace knitting and the wood will keep the stitches from jumping off the needles at inopportune moments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home