12.06.2009

Done. finished. done.
It was fun.



This is the blanket that I knit out of leftovers of Encore brand yarn. A friend donated some of the yarn for this project. It would not have been nearly this big or as colorful if I had used only my leftovers. This is stretched across my sofa.


Trying to get the whole thing in the picture, but still can't get the whole thing...
There is a gray border around the outside edge.

I find weaving in ends a bit tedious. I had fun finishing the yarn tails on this, though. I played with sewing little chain stitches with the yarn tails on the back side.

Just in time for keeping cozy in the freezing temperatures.

1 Comments:

At 12/06/2009 , Blogger MollyKnits said...

I love the look of scrapy projects, but I think weaving in all the ends on a scrap yarn project would drive me bonkers. I hope it keeps you toasty warm.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home