11.20.2009

I had to resort to bathroom mirror pics

Anybody home?? Nope...

Ick...

Doh!

timer shots.

Nope...


Back to the mirror.

Nope...

Oh well, I give up....
My variation on Aibhlinn. To be honest, I wasn't planning on having it go quite this large, but oh well. There is a lot of silk in this wool, and it kept stretching and stretching and ....

Rowan silk/wool - can't remember the exact name. It feels lovely. I like the character of the silk. It can be worn several different ways. When worn with a coat, I will use it more like a cowl/hood. It can even be double wrapped for more of a cowl look. You will have to use your imagination. I wasn't having fun with taking pictures.

3 Comments:

At 11/20/2009 , Blogger Chelsea the Yarngeek said...

Regardless of picture quality, it's pretty and looks great on you!

 
At 11/21/2009 , Blogger Judy S. said...

Very pretty!

 
At 12/02/2009 , Blogger Violiknit said...

Looks fantastic!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home