11.02.2007

November rambling

I started this sweater a couple of weeks ago. This yarn was for Thermal (a sweater pattern from Knitty.com), I swatched for Thermal, I got ready to cast on for Thermal, but I am knitting a cardigan from the Green Mountain Spinnery (??!). Sometimes there is no figuring my knitting mojo.

I bought these ply ends at the Alpaca show a couple of weekends ago. I think I will knit some fingerless mitts to wear while I work at my desk. My fingers get pretty cold and stiff.
This is a better picture of Florenz

Happy days.

3 Comments:

At 11/02/2007 , Blogger Violiknit said...

Can't wait to see your Green Mountain Spinnery Sweater! (I just got the book)
Those alpaca ends look nice; fingerless mitts sound perfect!
Your Florenz socks are amazing!!

 
At 11/05/2007 , Blogger susan said...

I'm supposed to be knitting a jumper for Andrew, but I've got side tracked with a scarf, and hat, then probably a pair of Fetching mittens.

Then it will be back to the jumper.

Sometimes you just feel like knitting something else.

 
At 11/07/2007 , Blogger Jerry said...

The Florenz socks are amazing! I'm strugling through my short row wrap and turn heels on the toe up feather & fan socks. I was going to do the fingerless mits for a lady at work for Christmas because she was so nice to me while I was knitting at my desk. (I was on break) Cant wait to see the sweater when you finish it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home