The mosaic has been de-sleeved. I thought I would adjust the shoulders a little to tweak the fit.
I tried it on and was disappointed to find that it is unflatteringly long. I had deferred to the opinions of others and lengthened it. This was a good lesson - now maybe I will have more confidence in my vision and design. I will probably finish the armholes and use it as a vest for around the house. (The wonky bit down the middle is where it will be cut to have a zipper sewn in). I am ready to finish this and move on to other projects.
I have been organizing the stack of magazines I bought last weekend at the garage sale, and today I found this .....
I have dreamed of having this magazine but thought it was a remote possibility. I did not know it was in the huge stack of Knitter's that I bought.
Now to work on Rogue, finish Mosaic, and fix my son's saddle-shoulder pullover. I also want to swatch the Bee Fields shawl and start a casual pullover for me using some KnitPicks Shine I bought last year that turned out to be an odd color.
Time to put down the magazines and start knitting.