10.22.2007

It is a good day


Don't let that ugly picture fool you. That is yummy pumpkin pie - my birthday present to myself. I had homemade soup for breakfast with the first slice of the pumpkin pie for dessert.

I am starting a new decade. I really liked my 40's, and hope this new decade will be as good or better.

I frogged a couple of projects and and started a couple new ones. Funny how frogs have new meaning for me as a knitter.

The autumn sun is shining, there is yarn in my basket, and there is pumpkin pie in my fridge. A beautiful October day.

8 Comments:

At 10/22/2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! I'm just a couple of years behind you :o)

Mmmmm, pumpkin pie!

 
At 10/22/2007 , Blogger susan said...

Happy Birthday!

I'm about 5 and a half years behind you. I've loved my 40s so far, much better than most of my 30s.

Have a lovely, lovely day.

 
At 10/22/2007 , Blogger Jerry said...

Happy Birthday! I love Pumpkin pie and you must as well with that nick name. Wishing you all the best!
Jerry & Deb AKA Mr. & Mrs Twisted

 
At 10/22/2007 , Blogger MollyKnits said...

mmmm, pumpkin pie. I love pie, and pumpkin is totally the best of all the pies.

Once more, Happy Birthday!

 
At 10/25/2007 , Blogger Toni said...

HAPPY, BLESSED BIRTHDAY! And btw, could anything pumpkin look yucky? I. don't. think. so. ;)
Nor could anything cinnamon, peanut butter, banana,....oops, I'm getting carried away.
Blessings,
~Toni~

 
At 10/25/2007 , Blogger Romi said...

Mmmmmmmmmm! A very very happy belated birthday to you! May your next year be your best yet, and may it be filled with love, chocolate, fiber and friendship. :)

 
At 10/28/2007 , Blogger Lynn said...

Love the pie for breakfast! When I was a kid, I preferred cake, but now that I am a seasoned citizen, give me pie every time.

Hope your birthday was happy. You are about 5 years behind me. That's 35 years in dog years; wonder how many in *frog* years?

Much love from TX.

 
At 10/31/2007 , Blogger Violiknit said...

Happy Bday!!! (our Bdays are close; mine was on the 25th :)
I also love pumpkin pie. Yum!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home