11.13.2007

New desk project

This is my new desk project (I keep it next to my desk in my home office). It is a Rowan pattern called the Tulip Sweater. I am making a few modifications but hope that it will look similar to this.


I am using Knit Picks Shine worsted. I have had this yarn for over a year, as I decided not to do the skirt pattern for which I bought it, and I think this is a good project for it. The yarn is very soft and I think it will be a cozy pullover. I am hoping it will replace one of my ugly sweatshirts.

4 Comments:

At 11/13/2007 , Blogger MollyKnits said...

Wow! I would never keep anything that big by the computer. I am impressed.

 
At 11/13/2007 , Blogger Jerry said...

It looks like it will be soft as a fluffy cloud. The blue grey color only gives it more softness. I've seen the repeating pattern in the Barbra Walker books. So very pretty

 
At 11/14/2007 , Blogger susan said...

that leaf pattern is so nice, I've done it on jumpers before, though not in the middle like that one.

 
At 11/24/2007 , Blogger Violiknit said...

That is a very beautiful sweater you're knitting. I love that stitch pattern.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home