12.01.2006

November WIP - Toscana jacket in tweed


The jacket pieces filmed in 2 different rooms of the house. The purplish picture is all natural light by a window. The red, which is more accurate, was filmed with a different background and a mixture of natural light and flash from about 4 feet away.

The jacket is ready for blocking and seaming. After that I will do the "applied edging". I assume this is applied I-cord but it does not specify and there are no instructions in this book. This is new territory for me. What is your favorite applied edging? Any suggestions?

2 Comments:

At 12/02/2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually like the purpley one better, but different light and what cameras do with it makes all the difference in the world.

 
At 12/02/2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Pretty colors and nice stitch deffinition. My lovely wife recomeded this : Here is a link to Applied I-Cord Edging.
http://www.knitting-and.com/knitting/patterns/stitches/icord.htm

You may consider a complementry color of one shade lighter or darker. Possibly a satin ribon yarn for a silky sheen for the edging. I know whatever you chose, it will turn out nice.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home