11.12.2006

Yorkshire Tweed jacket WIP


The back is done. I am knitting the front pieces at the same time on one cable needle. I just have to keep track of which one is the right side and which one is the left.

I enjoy telling about good customer service when I come across it. My Denise Needles set has been one of my best purchases and I have been using them for over 6 months. I broke one of my size 5 needles while doing seed stitch and decided to send it in for a replacement. While I was at it I also sent my size 9's and a cable because they seemed to have a loose fit. A week later I got a wonderful letter from them along with new 5's, new 9's, and a set of new cables to replace my original ones (and they said to keep the old cables for stitch holders, etc). They were professional and yet friendly when I talked with them on the phone. Don't you love it when a business goes above and beyond in order to provide good customer service?! Businesses that have no concept of good customer service are so common place that it gets discouraging, and so I want to crow about the businesses where I have good experiences.

2 Comments:

At 11/13/2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've also had an excellent customer service experience with Denise Needles. It makes all the difference doesn't it!

 
At 11/21/2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your techniques are an inspiration to us beginers.

I agree with you about the good customer service. I reward companies I deal with who treat me well with more business or positive word of mouth advertising.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home