4.29.2008

I know I have too much information when ....

When the little plane on the flight tracker map changes direction suddenly and it makes my heart race and distracts me from work. My daughter is on her way to Africa where she will stay for almost a month. I found that I could track her flight in real time. This may be too much information for me. The plane suddenly changed direction significantly and there was no way to find out why.
breathe ... breathe ...

I have faith, though. It is going to be okay. I can't and I won't give in to these roller-coaster feelings.

It looks like the plane turned back now. I need to keep my focus on work for a while and let the pilot fly the plane (and let my Lord protect my daughter).

6 Comments:

At 4/29/2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel. My daughter went to Israel for 3 months last year and I held my breath the whole time. All will be good :-)

 
At 4/30/2008 , Blogger MollyKnits said...

My daughter is going to Korea this summer. You shouldn't have told me something like that exist.

 
At 5/01/2008 , Blogger Bea said...

Hi! I wanted to answer your comment on my blog but I didn't have another way to contact you. The heel is a toe-up gusset flap heel. You can find a similar one here

http://wendyknits.net/finished-work-free-patterns-tips/sub-page

Called conveniently fingerling Toe-up Gusset heel sock. Its a PDF.

I hope your daughter arrived safely!

Cheers,
Bea

 
At 5/05/2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope everything is okay

 
At 5/08/2008 , Blogger LA Nickers said...

This post is a great metaphor for life.

Blessings,
Linda

VOTE TODAY! GROCERY BAG POLL, on Practically at Home

 
At 5/12/2008 , Blogger Yarnhog said...

TMI indeed. We'd all be a lot more relaxed with a little less real-time information. I hope she arrived safely and has the time of her life.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home