3.21.2008

Thank you Spinning Buddy

I received a present today from my spinning bud. Twisted Knitster sent me fiber-y goodness from Hello Yarn.

One pound of BFL combed top! Hello Yarn also sent beautiful cards and a cute button. I want to tie a ribbon around it and hug it like a teddy bear. I enjoy spinning this fiber.



Such a kind and generous friend. Thank you, Twisted Knitster. May you receive back tenfold.

This comes at such a good time. I have been blessed with more work. The medical transcription program has been added to the medical terminology classes I teach at the local community college. I work full time at my home business in addition to teaching part time at the local college, and, although this means more time away from my business, I think the additional work will dovetail nicely with what I am already doing. The fiber gives me something to look forward to at the end of my day that isn't work related.

happy days

5 Comments:

At 3/22/2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh loveliness!

 
At 3/22/2008 , Blogger MollyKnits said...

Oh, lucky girl! I went to my first meeting for the end of my teacher training program. This time next year, I will be fully licensed~ I am happy, and scared at the same time.

 
At 3/26/2008 , Blogger Jessica said...

Have fun with the BFL! That's one of my favorites. :)

 
At 3/28/2008 , Blogger Yarnhog said...

How nice! I love Hello Yarn's BFL. I did my first handspun sweater with it. So easy to spin. The cream color is also the easiest to work with and the softest (I wonder why the different colors spin differently. I'm sure there's a reason.)

 
At 3/29/2008 , Blogger Opal said...

Oh look at all that lovely BFL! You know, I have yet to spin BFL? What a tragedy. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home