12.07.2007

Twisted Mitts


Twisted Mitts
Yarn: Capistrano Fiber Arts hand-painted fingering weight
Needles: 3 mm, knit with one long circular (Magic Loop)
Pattern: my own

More details: Mr. and Mrs. Twisted Knitster gave me this yarn when we met on Thanksgiving weekend. I couldn't wait to knit with it. I knit these mitts to remember them and the nice visit we had. I had them out for a test run today - they keep my hands warm, protect me from the cold steering wheel, and I was able to apply chapstick and buy coffee without having to take them off. Also, they remind me of Mr. and Mrs. Twisted. Success.



4 Comments:

At 12/09/2007 , Blogger Lynn said...

Nicely done, ma'am! Slightly twisted, but in a good way :)

 
At 12/10/2007 , Blogger MollyKnits said...

very cute!

Love the color.

 
At 12/10/2007 , Blogger Jerry said...

The Mitts look beautiful! I'm sure they will keep your hands warm when you have to grip that steering wheel on cold mornings. So glad you enjoyed the yarn.
Jerry & Debbie

 
At 12/19/2007 , Blogger Violiknit said...

Beautiful mitts!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home