11.26.2007

My special bag


This knitting bag is very special to me. It was given to me by Mr. and Mrs. Twisted. What makes it even more special is that they both had a hand in making it (they both sew). I really like the handle; it is the perfect length and width - it is sure to stay on my shoulder or can hang around my arm. It is difficult to see in the photo, but there are pockets on each side.



And it is reversible...The fabric is beautiful. I like the gradation of intensity and the introduction of purple flowers. Beautiful.

And inside was this yummy yarn...

Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Twisted. Thank you very much.

3 Comments:

At 11/27/2007 , Blogger susan said...

Beautiful bag, there Punkin, and your sons ceramics on the link are fantastic.

 
At 11/28/2007 , Blogger Jerry said...

We're so happy you like it. Seeing your smile made it all worth while.

 
At 12/19/2007 , Blogger Violiknit said...

Lovely reversible bag and yummy yarn!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home