9.10.2008

Time to have something other than vegetables to look at on the blog.

The recent ingredients of my life...


Move my son to college. It is the same college that my daughter attends.




Fill my living room with furniture and stuff that will be leaving my home. Yard sale!


Stack wood. Warmth for the winter.


Teach sock knitting at my LYS


Through it all, try to keep up with my home business and prepare teaching materials for fall term at the community college.


A little bit of knitting. A cardigan I started last spring.


And in the midst of it all, a very sweet treat from a lovely knitter who lives several thousand miles away.

Posh Yarn. yummy, yummy, yummy. pretty, pretty, pretty. Thank you, Susan, it is perfect.

4 Comments:

At 9/10/2008 , Blogger Bea said...

You sound very very busy. That is a wonderful treat. Great color

 
At 9/11/2008 , Blogger Jerry said...

Love the Posh Lucia sock yarn. Wonderful colors. Never a dull moment in your busy home.

 
At 9/11/2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had just mentioned yesterday to Jerry that you hadn't blogged in awhile and we were hoping all was well. Glad you are back. I am coveting that Lucia!

 
At 9/12/2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So pleased that you like the sock yarn, it's just beautiful to knit with.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home