5.30.2008

Daydreaming about Black Sheep Gathering


I am beginning to look forward to the Black Sheep Gathering in Eugene, Oregon next month. I have signed up for an all-day spinning class on Friday. This will be the first time I have taken a spinning class or have gotten to hang around other spinners. I have waited a long time for this. There are so many things I want to learn. I am also looking forward to meeting other bloggers and ravelry-ers. Yipee! Unfortunately, I will miss a knitting buddy from Minnesota who is arriving after I have to leave for home.

2 Comments:

At 5/31/2008 , Blogger fleegle said...

You should have a lot of fun at the gathering. Lucky you!

And thanks for laughing at my pun. Nobody else did :(

 
At 6/03/2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh sounds great, hope you have a fantastic time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home