8.11.2009


August 6, the day of Sock Summit, started early. Actually, it was a continuation of the day before because I did not go to bed after I got home from work the night before. I had to be up at 3:30 a.m. to get to the airport at 4:00. (I bought the cheapest flight I could get).

This is what 5:00 a.m. looked like as I boarded my flight.


I arrived in Portland an hour later. This is what 6 a.m. looked like at the Portland Airport.

I took the light rail from the airport to the Convention Center. This is what 6:40 a.m. looks like on the light rail at the airport.

I haven't been in Portland for .... several years. I can't remember being in Portland in the last 25 years. I had to ask someone on the light rail what the convention center looked like so that I wouldn't miss my stop. Then I recognized the glass towers. This is the north end near the light rail.

I registered here before I got settled at my motel across the street.

1 Comments:

At 8/11/2009 , Blogger MollyKnits said...

Oh, I would have loved to go!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home