7.24.2009

Sock Summit. The signs are out on the streets of Portland. (Picture by "We Do Not Have a Knitting Problem")

The period of time when it was possible to cancel has passed, so there is no turning back. It is full steam ahead now. 'Self-employed' equals no paid vacation, so I have to work extra hard these next couple of weeks.

I ordered some "Bare" fingering and DK highland wool yarn from KnitPicks for my class projects. It has 2 weeks to get here - but will it arrive in time?? Total investment in class materials was $20, and I made sure I had extra. I can live with that.

It is hard to believe July is almost over.

1 Comments:

At 7/24/2009 , Blogger Lynn said...

*So* jealous. Please make sure to have enough fun for both of us!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home