1.01.2008

Rogue hoodie

Rogue hoodie was finished December 30. My last FO in 2007. I made it for my daughter ....




DETAILS:
PATTERN: Rogue from The Girl from Auntie
YARN: Plymouth Encore, worsted weight, color - English Fern.
NEEDLE: Lantern Moon Destiny ebony circular US8.

The pattern is well done - very clear instructions and the design is flattering. My daughter wanted extra long sleeves, so the sleeves come half way down her hand. She put it on and said she liked it, then after inspection in the mirror she said she loved it, which is very high praise indeed. I chose to knit it with Encore because she wanted to make sure it was washer proof - just in case it accidentally gets thrown in with the laundry at college. Smart girl.

8 Comments:

At 1/02/2008 , Blogger Lynn said...

Oh, that turned out so well! Yes, very flattering shape, good color for her, and beautifully made.

Well done, Ms. Punkin, well done! What's next on the needles?

 
At 1/02/2008 , Blogger Dreams of Yarn said...

Looks Really great! I've always admired what people have done with this pattern but not tried it myself. I love the color you chose as well. Hope your daughter enjoys it!

 
At 1/02/2008 , Blogger Jerry said...

I've never seen the FO up close but I will consider making it for my Daughter now that I see how nice yours turned out. The color is neutral enough to go with almost everything. Simply beautiful.

 
At 1/02/2008 , Blogger MollyKnits said...

Totally awesome! You did a great job.

 
At 1/02/2008 , Blogger susan said...

Oh that is lovely, well done Mum.

 
At 1/06/2008 , Blogger Glenna C said...

Great Rogue! I've not done one myself but it always seems to turn out so well. And the colour looks good on the recipient too :)

 
At 1/21/2008 , Blogger Jackie said...

Your girl looks good in wearing e hoodie. Nice works.

 
At 1/22/2008 , Blogger Violiknit said...

What a fantastic Rogue! Your daughter looks great in it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home