8.27.2006

WIP

1) Hat for my son
2) My first toe-up socks. I used the magic cast-on by Judy Becker (article at Knitty.com) onto 2.5 mm AddiTurbo 32-inch circular (magic loop). I really like the shape of the toe and how there is no knot. I have not done a heel this direction before and I feel a little intimidated by it but I am forging forward. This is an adventure. The shape of this toe is the answer for my son's sox; I have been trying to reinvent the toes on his top-down sox with limited success.

Daughter is tucked away at college for her 2nd year. Son and I are learning once again to be 'just the two of us'. Daughter's dog, Maggie, is learning to get along without the beat of her heart (Daughter).




but Maggie receives a lot of affection from other members of the family...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home